Trevor Ariza struggles in preseason

Dash

• Owner
You have 100 members log on a day and im sure since the season has started we have had to at least have had 400 posts a day.

Oct. 27th - 294

Oct. 28th - 517

Oct. 29th - 436

Oct. 30th - 357

Oct. 31st - 339

Nov. 1st - 477

Nov. 2nd - 439

Are you going to waste my time and ask for a screenshot, since I always lie about everything?

lol, 3-4 people? I doubt those people would rep me 20+ times. People do like this message board, you have to be kidding.

Again, do I really need to go back into the database and show you the four member ID's that have repped you consistently throughout the forums? You have three of your 95 reps from two other ID's, and shockingly, one was mine.

What else?

• Like 2

Oct. 27th - 294

Oct. 28th - 517

Oct. 29th - 436

Oct. 30th - 357

Oct. 31st - 339

Nov. 1st - 477

Nov. 2nd - 439

Are you going to waste my time and ask for a screenshot, since I always lie about everything?

Again, do I really need to go back into the database and show you the four member ID's that have repped you consistently throughout the forums? You have three of your 95 reps from two other ID's, and shockingly, one was mine.

What else?

Since the season has started we have been averaging 408 posts per day. Id say not bad, but its only the beginning.