NBA Uni-Finals

Super Cool Beas

Denver Nuggets - It honestly looks pretty good, I like their colours the most.

Rating: 8

Minnesota Timberwolves - The colours are unique, patterns on the side look really good and the jersey is good.

Portland Trailblazers - What I like about the Blazer's uniform is that it isn't symetrical like almost every other NBA team's jersey.

Oklahoma City Thunder - When they announced that the team will be the OKC Thunder, I was expecting a pretty exciting jersey... that didn't seem to happen. But it's still a good jersey.

Rating: 7

Utah Jazz - I'm not a fan of their dark blue one but I do like their white and light blue one.

Rating: 7

Denver Nuggets

Love the color scheme, the home jerseys are sleek but the other 2 uni's make me want to puke. I really dislike the satin shine of their road uniforms and it irks the hell out of me that their alternate jerseys feature a different font and a darker color yellow. The alts just don't match the rest of the set.

Final Grade: 5

Minnesota Timberwolves

I am actually a much bigger fan of the look the T-Wolves were wearing when KG debuted in the league. This current look has way too much going on with it for my taste and I consider it tacky. I cannot stand the effort to include a forest on the side panels, I hate the triangles on the collar and the piping/shapes that makeout the seams of the jersey are just too overboard.

Final Grade: 3

Portland Trailblazers

The Blazers organization has done a fantastic job over the years of upgrading a classic look w/o completely transforming it. The angled lines along their jerseys may be the most identifiable uniform trait of any team and I am so happy they never did away with those. The Blazers are living proof that a team can improve/update their uniforms w/o completely changing color schemes and/or adding all this unnecessary design.

Final Grade: 9

Oklahoma City Thunder

I also thought that the name "OKC Thunder" would garner some pretty nasty uniform designs....but I am disappointed. What OKC is wearing is horrible by NBA D-League standards and I've seen countless concept designs by fans that blow this design out of the water. I hate everything from their lame-[expletive] logo to the double stacking of city name on their road set.

Final Grade: 2

Utah Jazz

Much like the Nuggets' design, I have love & hate with what the Utah Jazz are wearing. While I love their color scheme and home uni set, I am not so much a fan of their road uniforms or the fact that they have "Utah" and "Jazz" spelled out across their shorts. How about using a logo on the shorts side panels instead? I think the Jazz would be better served using the classic uniform design (Stockton/Malone era) with the updated team colors. Nothing disappoints me more than seeing mountains replace the music note as their primary logo.

Final Grade: 6