Who would you rather have, Kobe and Lebron or MJ and Pippin

reno

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MJ and Pippen proved to win 6 titles, Can't say the same for Kobe and Bron.

MJ and Pippen's careers are already done while Kobe has another 3 years and LeBron has 10. I bet you think Robert Horry is better than duncan, and you probably seriously do.

• Owner

MJ and Pippen proved to win 6 titles, Can't say the same for Kobe and Bron.

So you would rather have MJ and Pippen than:

Jordan, Magic and Bird

Because MJ and Pippen proved to win six titles, while that amazing trio didn't?

Jordan, Magic and Bird

I think his point is that they won the titles while co-existing on the same team, where as the other LeBron James and Kobe Bryant have not, except for the U.S. Olympics.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

• Owner

I think his point is that they won the titles while co-existing on the same team, where as the other LeBron James and Kobe Bryan have not, except for the U.S. Olympics.

Right, but as a General Manager, you really don't have a book that tells you how players will play together, you just have to assume by their individual games.

And I guess that will draw blood about Kobe and LeBron both wanting the ball, but if we all look at Kobe and Shaq's averages in that second and third championship seasons, you'll see how irrelevant that can be to the argument.

MJ and Pippen's careers are already done while Kobe has another 3 years and LeBron has 10. I bet you think Robert Horry is better than duncan, and you probably seriously do.

People who compare role players to leaders is a typical sign of mental retardation or T-Mac apologists, Just throwing it out there.

Jordan, Magic and Bird

A Trio or a Duo? Really? :lol: I would take that Trio, since they are all winners of their own respective careers. LeBron hasn't won anything yet, Kobe hasn't won a lot either especially compared to Jordan or Pippen.

Jordan and Pippen all day everyday.

• Owner

Given the fact that he jock rided Shaq for 3 of them, I see nothing to brag about.

Right, because Shaq won so many more pre-Kobe, and Kobe didn't run that offense at all. :lol:

So here's me using your example earlier against you again: who would you rather have, Duncan and Parker, or Kobe and Michael? Two duos. Parker and Duncan have a near dynasty together, while Jordan and Kobe...you just have no proof.

Jordan is better than both Kobe and LeBron, at least right now. Kobe, LeBron, and Jordan may be the 3 best back court players in the decade, maybe even ever. Pippin was great, don't get me wrong, but he was a second fiddle. A duo of Kobe and Lebron would be absolutely unstoppable.

Right, because Shaq won so many more pre-Kobe, and Kobe didn't run that offense at all. :lol:

So here's me using your example earlier against you again: who would you rather have, Duncan and Parker, or Kobe and Michael? Two duos. Parker and Duncan have a near dynasty together, while Jordan and Kobe...you just have no proof.

This Manu Ginobili guy was pretty crucial for those ships. There was no 3rd guy in all 6 of Jordan's and Pippen's Titles.

Like I said, MJ and Pippen...and the guy above me stated it correctly. MJ is better than Kobe and LeBron combined. Now you factor in Pippen who could take away any offensive player's game. Greatest Duo ever.

This Manu Ginobili guy was pretty crucial for those ships. There was no 3rd guy in all 6 of Jordan's and Pippen's Titles.

Like I said, MJ and Pippen...and the guy above me stated it correctly. MJ is better than Kobe and LeBron combined. Now you factor in Pippen who could take away any offensive player's game. Greatest Duo ever.

I never said he was better than both combined. I said he is better than them individually, meaning Jordan is better than Kobe and he's better than LeBron.

If you seriously think Jordan is better than Jordan and LeBron combined, than you're just a huge Jordan homer.

lmao.

this guy Horrice Grant was pretty crucial for all those bulls ships. as big of a jordan homer u are should know that also Manu was not in all of the spurs ships only parker and timmy were together for all except one.

Edited by MoeRoadKill

• 2 weeks later...

Given the fact that he jock rided Shaq for 3 of them, I see nothing to brag about.

are you completely stupid? Kobe has 1 finals MVP, Pippen has 0. that means Pippen jock rided Jordan for 6 titles. which means Pippen cant talk about any of his rings. KG and Ray Allen can't either. Clyde Drexler, DR. J, Oscar Robertson? they can't either.

sry if this is a bump