Lebron wants to dunk on George Bush's [expletive]

Dash

LeBron James was asked by Maxim recently who he would most like to dunk on.

"If it doesn't have to be a basketball player, George W. Bush. I would dunk on his [expletive], break the rim, and shatter the glass," LeBron told Maxim.com.

The seven question interview was largely centered about dunking.

Link

Ah, another unprofessional comment from Lebron.

Link

Ah, another unprofessional comment from Lebron.

Another? Is he really making that many unprofessional comments? If anything, he presents himself more professionally than 90 % of the league.

And who wouldn't want to dunk on Bush? The guy brought our country into war and for that had many people killed in Iraq.

Another? Is he really making that many unprofessional comments? If anything, he presents himself more professionally than 90 % of the league.

And who wouldn't want to dunk on Bush? The guy brought our country into war and for that had many people killed in Iraq.

There needed to be a "war", George Bush also needed Congress' vote to declare war.

LOL @ LeBron being more of a professional than 90% of the league. What a ridiculous comment from him though. I wouldn't expect anything less though. George Bush isn't as "cool" as Obama because he's the old white conservative rather than the young African American liberal. I doubt he'd say something like that about Obama because Obama is the peoples champ apparently even though he hasn't done a anything to help us yet. God forbid you say something bad about Obama before the liberal media flogs you to death.

LOL @ LeBron being more of a professional than 90% of the league. What a ridiculous comment from him though. I wouldn't expect anything less though. George Bush isn't as "cool" as Obama because he's the old white conservative rather than the young African American liberal. I doubt he'd say something like that about Obama because Obama is the peoples champ apparently even though he hasn't done a anything to help us yet. God forbid you say something bad about Obama before the liberal media flogs you to death.

Double standard bro, double standard. We are taught to be apologists to african americans and anything defaming them is considered racist, but if you defame another race, its alright.

Double standard bro, double standard. We are taught to be apologists to african americans and anything defaming them is considered racist, but if you defame another race, its alright.

Agreed. Its totally ok in today's society for blacks to talk bad whites but the second a white person says something back they're a racist.

Agreed. Its totally ok in today's society for blacks to talk bad whites but the second a white person says something back they're a racist.

Exactly and if you are proud to be white, you are considered racist, its crazy. Id say I am pretty happy to be white and that I wouldnt want to be any other race but I still wont hate someone for being different than me.

The hell are you guys talking about. LeBron doesn't want to dunk on George Bush cause he's white, lol, it's because he was a horrible president. Why are you bringing Obama into this?

Because LeBron is a huge supporter of Obama. I think Bush was a decent president and will end up being better than Obama, I also dont see Obama going a second term.

The hell are you guys talking about. LeBron doesn't want to dunk on George Bush cause he's white, lol, it's because he was a horrible president. Why are you bringing Obama into this?

You think LeBron would say that about Bush if he were black? Not a chance. He'd have Al SHarpton and Jesse Jackson knocking on his door within an hour. Of all the people he could say he chooses the liberal's conservative punching bag in Bush.

I also dont see Obama going a second term.

Not if he keeps going int he direction he's going in. It's gonna take our country going into a real struggle for people to realize that they handed our nation over to someone who was completely unqualified for the position.

You think LeBron would say that about Bush if he were black? Not a chance. He'd have Al SHarpton and Jesse Jackson knocking on his door within an hour. Of all the people he could say he chooses the liberal's conservative punching bag in Bush.

Well I mean, it seems like a good answer, doesn't it? Who else is he gonna say? Who's someone, who is black, that he would dislike more than Bush? I can't think of anyone.

Well I mean, it seems like a good answer, doesn't it? Who else is he gonna say? Who's someone, who is black, that he would dislike more than Bush? I can't think of anyone.

What else is he gonna say?! He could have chosen anyone in the entire world yet he goes after someone who was such a terrible President that he got elected to a second term and was brought down by a congress that had no idea what they were doing. You really think Bush made every decision while he was in office? Congress had all the power during his second term.

LeBron could've gone with someone who is actually a horrible person, Osama Bin Laden.

What else is he gonna say?! He could have chosen anyone in the entire world yet he goes after someone who was such a terrible President that he got elected to a second term and was brought down by a congress that had no idea what they were doing. You really think Bush made every decision while he was in office? Congress had all the power during his second term.

LeBron could've gone with someone who is actually a horrible person, Osama Bin Laden.

Ok, Osama is a good choice. But he's been off the radar for a while now, as far as how much we hear about him and stuff. George Bush on the other hand just got out of Office so I guess his crappiness is still fresh in LeBron's head, I guess Bush was his go-to-guy for this question he got asked on the spot. I mean c'mon let's be rational here, just give the man a pass.

Who cares if you dislike Bush or not, totally unprofessional. Grow up. I don't think Athletes/Celebrities need to even open their mouths about things like this. A majority of them talk about how they love everybody, and we should all take care of each other and I don't see many of them opening their wallets.

Edited by bigdog17k

Some of these posts in here was very stupid and really it seem like yall care (who says it was unprofessional) more then bush does.

Most likely, LeBron said this jokingly knowing he would never get the chance to do this.

and people saying he need to shut his mouth because hes a celeb? he's also human and it's no different then from yall saying obama is a bad president.