Rondo

Pierce

Hill

KG

Perkins

--------

6th; Ray Ray

edit if you dont have ray idk then

No sorry, I'd prefer if Hill came off the bench. Doc needs to sub out Pierce some time now...

And wait. If the Celtics are after Sheed & Hill, will they have enough money for BBD?

Edited by doobeedoo

No sorry, I'd prefer if Hill came off the bench. Doc needs to sub out Pierce some time now...

And wait. If the Celtics are after Sheed & Hill, will they have enough money for BBD?

Yes we would.We gave him a qualifying offer, so unless another team offers him a contract, he stays with us. If another team does offer him a contract, we have the right to match it, depending on how much he's offered, he'll likely be a Celtic next season unless a team offers him full MLE and we dont want to pay him that.

No, Sheed won't start. It makes no sense to bring a guy like Perk off the bench. He would be better served playing with the starters in order to mask his scoring deficiencies. Anyone calling him a scrub simply doesn't watch the Celtics and only follows stats. He is just as important to our defense as KG is.

I was calling him a scrub. I guess I forgot to mention that I got my Perkins jersey card about 3-4 years ago when he was nothing. I do admit that he's a great player and one of those players that does stuff on the court that doesn't show up on boxscores. It's like with Joel Pryzbilla with the Blazers, doing things for the team that don't show up on the boxscores.