BCS Rankings

Cobb

Alabama is better than Florida.

USC is better than Boise, Iowa, and Cincinnati. All those are teams that have an undefeated record because they play cupcake teams.

Why is Arizona in there?

This rankings will change by the time people realize Cincinnati is living off an easy schedule and so is Boise. If Iowa does run the table than they do deserve a high ranking.

USC is better than Boise, Iowa, and Cincinnati. All those are teams that have an undefeated record because they play cupcake teams.

Why is Arizona in there?

This rankings will change by the time people realize Cincinnati is living off an easy schedule and so is Boise. If Iowa does run the table than they do deserve a high ranking.

Oh, please.

USC plays 5 teams that range from terrible to below average. San Jose State, Washington State, Oregon State, UCLA, Arizona and Washington being debatable.

Iowa plays 5 teams as well. Northern Iowa, Iowa State, Arizona, Arkansas State, and Indiana/Michigan State, however you want to look at it.

Boise is going to run the table. The only team that was gonna challenge was Oregon.

Those teams are at least in the Pac-10. Arkansas State and Northern Iowa are barley D1. USC has gone to South Bend and won and gone to Columbus and won. They also barley snuck out of the Arkansas State and Northern Iowa games. They haven't completely convinced me yet.

I also believe Boise will run the table. I forgot to mention that, but if there is a one loss SEC team, a one loss USC, or a one loss Texas, I would put them in the National Championship before Boise. Unfortunately without a playoff, a team like Boise shouldn't play in the National Championship unless they load their out of conference schedule, which Boise hasn't done.

Why is Arizona in there?

Cupcake teams? I don't think I've heard anything so insulting to a football team. You want to talk cupcake teams? Ok lets talk about the Washington Huskies, 3-4. Iowa has beat 3 ranked teams, and have only played 1 teams worse record than than the Huskies and handled them easily.

Edited by Fish7718

The only reason I can think of to explain why Iowa is ahead of USC is because they are undefeated and the computer likes undefeated teams.

I think it's because they won @ Penn State and @ Wisconsin two ranked teams. Penn State is ranked higher than Ohio State and Wisconsin is ranked higher than Notre Dame. Not to mention Iowa beating Arizona. Also not to mention Iowa being undefeated. That is why they are ahead of USC.

I think it's because they won @ Penn State and @ Wisconsin two ranked teams. Penn State is ranked higher than Ohio State and Wisconsin is ranked higher than Notre Dame. Not to mention Iowa beating Arizona. Also not to mention Iowa being undefeated. That is why they are ahead of USC.

Penn St and Wisconsin were overrated as well, because they play in the Big 10. Both teams suck

Big 10 teams are ridiculously overrated and Arizona shouldn't be in the top 25. Iowa beat Northern Iowa by blocking two field goals and they made the Arkansas State game a toss up.

Penn St and Wisconsin were overrated as well, because they play in the Big 10. Both teams suck

If Big 10 teams are over rated why should USC even be ranked. Their quality wins are what against Ohio State and Notre Dame. Notre Dame a team that lost to Michigan? Lol please if the Big 10 is over rated then you're argument is completely null, keep your ignorant comments to yourself.

Miami at 10 is ridiculous. How the hell is LSU in the top ten?

I'd say Miami is better than each team ranked 4-6 and LSU.

USC has better quality wins than Iowa, Boise and Cincy too. They went into Columbus and South Bend and won both games. Not to mention they dismantled Cal while they were still ranked.

Iowa has beaten 2 way overrated teams in PSU and Wisconsin. I think MSU and OSU* beat them. Boise actually played a quality team and won but their performance last week was terrible.

Cincy pisses me off the most. They beat a horrible Rutgers team and a way overrated USF team who play in the Big Least and now they're a top 5 team? As Corso would say, "Not so fast my friend!"

If Big 10 teams are over rated why should USC even be ranked. Their quality wins are what against Ohio State and Notre Dame. Notre Dame a team that lost to Michigan? Lol please if the Big 10 is over rated then you're argument is completely null, keep your ignorant comments to yourself.

OSU* is still a ranked team and they won on the road. If that game is in LA its a massacre not to mention SC has a freshman QB. ND isn't very good but at home they're very tough to be no matter who comes in there.

OSU* is still a ranked team and they won on the road. If that game is in LA its a massacre not to mention SC has a freshman QB. ND isn't very good but at home they're very tough to be no matter who comes in there.

Penn State is a ranked team and Iowa won on the road. ND lost to a bottom half over rated big 10 team, they can't be that good.

Penn State is a ranked team and Iowa won on the road. ND lost to a bottom half over rated big 10 team, they can't be that good.

The Big 10 is horrendous and clearly worse than the Big 12, SEC, Pac 10 and ACC. I don't know how you could make an argument for them? Iowa isn't better than UF, Bama, SC, Texas, Miami, VT, GT and LSU. They will lose this week on the road at MSU I'm calling it. Iowa and Cincy are frauds.

I also wouldn't be worried about Boise St. Their schedule is so weak that most of the one-loss teams will jump them if they win out. I expect Miami and USC to be ranked ahead of Boise if we both win out.

I also wouldn't be worried about Boise St. Their schedule is so weak that most of the one-loss teams will jump them if they win out. I expect Miami and USC to be ranked ahead of Boise if we both win out.

Please provide evidence as to how the Big 10 is horrendus. Lol @ you thinking Miami is better than Iowa as well.

Please provide evidence as to how the Big 10 is horrendus. Lol @ you thinking Miami is better than Iowa as well.

Miami beat 4 ranked teams to start the season.

We beat a pre-meltdown FSU, a very good GT team that beat Virginia Tech on Saturday and an OU team that without Bradford almost beat the number 3 team in the country.

Who has Iowa beat? Overrated Penn St.? Wisconsin isn't that good either. Miami 's one loss was in a monsoon, on the road at Lane Stadium. Iowa still has to travel to MSU and Columbus so we'll see where they are after that.

Also, the ACC has 3 top 15 teams. Miami, GT and VT are better than any team in the Big 10...including Iowa. Tell me what makes Iowa better than Miami, GT or Virginia Tech?