Ray Rice

He doesn't even need big holes like Adrian Peterson does to get big yards.

Maybe he doesn't, but Baltimore has been the best offensive line in the league this year, bar none. So I'm thinking that has something to do with it.

I still really like Rice. He combines excellent vision with speed, strength, and he runs with a low center of gravity. He's compact, not compact like MJD, but enough that he can burst through holes and not have a problem.

too bad hes the best running back in the division

That's true, but that doesn't mean too much.

He still has a chance to be one of the best RB's in the NFL because I really like him, but the point you were trying to make was dumb, and I only made the previous comment because Mason loves to suck Adrian Peterson and Peyton Manning's dick.

and I only made the previous comment because Mason loves to suck Adrian Peterson and Peyton Manning's dick.

stfu troll

Half of your posts are about how much I ride Peterson and Manning. At least when I do, it's relevant to the topic. And at least they're good so it's deserved; you still have Vernon Davis' scrotum firmly wrapped in your mouth, for whatever reason.