Al Jefferson out indefinitely with tendinitis

Al Jefferson out indefinitely with tendinitis

Al Jefferson is out indefinitely with Achilles tendinitis and information about his condition is scarce. Jefferson traveled with the team to Denver but won't play against the Nuggets. "It all depends on...the treatments and the medication and whatever they're doing for him," Rambis said. "It all depends how quickly it affects it." The Wolves' frontcourt is in shambles at the moment, and we're just hoping Big Al's injury isn't long-term. Oct. 20 - 12:26 am et

---

http://www.startribune.com/sports/wolves/64803352.html

• Owner

Man, that's a BAD deal. Love's injury puts the clamps on their frontcourt, but if Jefferson is having trouble getting up and down the court, let alone playing, that's it for the Wolves, and it makes them a legit contender for Mr. Wall in the upcoming draft.

I feel bad for Kurt. It's going to be difficult enough with this being his first year as a head coach, but to have a young team with injuries makes the whole deal worse. Hopefully Al can get some rest and come back strong, last thing he needs is to have a nagging injury all season long.

I hope this isn't as serious as it sounds. I really thought this could be the season for the Wolves to at least get 35 wins. With their current team I think it could be possible for them to accomplish this but with the injuries going around with their team I'm not too confident about them anymore.

• Owner

naghhhhhhhhhhhefsssssf

Now see how important it was to have Rubio? ;)

Just cross your fingers and hope that Jefferson isn't suffering from a severe case of it, or he'll be sitting for a while.

FYI - Derrick Rose had it last year.

• Owner

Derrick Rose isnt a 6'10" 265lb man who isnt all to fast to begin with though. This will Al down alot which is pretty sad, I was looking forward to this season but we will see i guess.

Well, to give you another positive example, Andrew Bynum is looking very, very good after both of his knee injuries, one being devastating.

But yeah, I know what you mean. It's definitely going to be something to worry about.