Overrated Players

MiamiSolja7

Ok.. and Eli made two amazing plays at the end of the game. Though that catch was more of Tyree's credit not Eli's, but Eli to Burress was all Eli.

ROFL, watch the replay, I could make the pass to Plax ellis hobbs blew the coverage Plax was wide the [expletive] open, evidence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfb5tMBugbA

Care to say anything else stupid? When me and flyers agree its right 100% of the time.

Please 1 person explain how Tony Romo is over rated rather than just typing Romo and [expletive]ing out. No analyst rates him as a top 5 QB yet he has the 2nd highest career passing rating out of any active QB and 2nd highest career winning %. Pathetic, all of you.

He's had amazing talent around him on offense and couldn't win a playoff game. He is inconsistent as hell too. If people actually think Romo is better than...

1. Peyton Manning

2. Tom Brady

3. Carson Palmer

4. Philip Rivers

5. Aaron Rodgers

they have serious issues.

Also, TO is 35. His resume ON THE FIELD speaks for itself. Its not his fault McNabb decided it'd be a great idea to puke all over the field in the Superbowl while this guys playing with a retarded leg and making the Pats DB's look dumb.

Randy Moss? Are you serious?

He's had amazing talent around him on offense and couldn't win a playoff game. He is inconsistent as hell too. If people actually think Romo is better than...

1. Peyton Manning

2. Tom Brady

3. Carson Palmer

4. Philip Rivers

5. Aaron Rodgers

they have serious issues.

Also, TO is 35. His resume ON THE FIELD speaks for itself. Its not his fault McNabb decided it'd be a great idea to puke all over the field in the Superbowl while this guys playing with a retarded leg and making the Pats DB's look dumb.

Randy Moss? Are you serious?

Lol @ Drew Brees not being on that top 5, I guess I have "serious issues"

Jason Witten and Tony Romo, although not many people outside of Dallas think that the choke-artist is any good.

He's worse than Jared Lorenzan.

nah, witten is a top 3 tight end. hes probably the only guy (or girl if you are talking about romo) that i dont hate on the cowboys