Who are Clipper fans?

Curious question. I'm not from the westcoast so I'm unfamiliar with it, but who are the fans that follow the Clips? Is it just random, or the fans from when they we're in San Diego, or fans even before that when they were in Buffalo? It just seems strange to my why Los Angeles would have them when they already have the very successful Lakers.

I don't really follow the Clippers but they do have a pretty decent team, just need to gel right and what not. Baron Davis, Eric Gordon, Al Thornton, Blake Griffen, and Chris Kaman/Marcus Camby. I actually really like Eric Gordon on this team, one of my clear favorite players on the Clippers along with Bassy Telfair (I've liked him ever since his Blazer days and still follow the teams he plays for). In 2k10 when I was playing against my cousin, I torched his [expletive] with Gordon and Telfair (who had something like 11 assists). This team has some glimmer of hope, on paper, they look like an above decent squad.

• 2 weeks later...