Top 5 WRs...

Revis Island

• Owner

1) Fitzgerald

2-3) Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson

4) Reggie Wayne

5) Randy Moss or Chad Johnson

Coin flips at two of those spots, for me. And I know Moss isn't having the record-breaking year he had two years ago, but he's still a top five receiver, in my book.

Miles Austin is doing really good, though...and Greg Jennings is going to be huge for Green Bay down the road. Lots of talented receivers in the league.

Again, it's too hard to make a list for me. I will say I really like Andre and Calvin Johnson, and with Calvin building a bit of consistency with Stafford before the injury to Stafford's knee, he could be put up on a pedestal soon enough. Andre Johnson's just playing some unbelievable football.

Anyways, to all the people who have Larry Fitzgerald as their number one, did you just watch the playoffs? He's been a bit above average this year, and that's because he doesn't have his sidekick Anquan Boldin. I'm one of the few that believes Boldin is a borderline top-five receiver. And I'm not being a homer, because Boldin opens up the intermediate and deep routes for Fitzgerald, and his tough as nails attitude allows him to be a threat in across the middle. He's one of the toughest players, regardless of position, in the NFL right now.

1. Andre Johnson

2. Larry Fitzgerald

3. Calvin Johnson

4. Randy Moss

5. Hines Ward

----

Reggie Wayne, close 5th, but decided to go with Hines Ward, WR who no one else put yet.

1-3, is no order but definite top 3.

I love Hines, but he's not top 5. Hines usually doesn't get the other teams best corner, Santonio does. And Holmes, Miller and Wallace all open it up for Hines. Love the shout out though.