A must-watch Kobe video

Real Deal

• Owner

I don't care how much you hate him, you need to watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyKgaeAoa-g

I'm going to say this right now: I have supported everything Michael Jordan, and he's my favorite player (tied with Bryant). I have always said that Jordan is the better overall player.

But today, I'm seriously changing my mind. Kobe is the best overall player I've ever seen. You can argue defense, but his offensive game is matched by no one, and growing up watching Michael, I still can't say that anyone else is better...but Kobe is there, and I won't be the first to say he'd have eight titles with Phil and Pippen had he played from 1990-1998, and these discussions would surely be reversed.

He's a better passer, he's a better shooter, better in-game dunker, and his arsenal of moves to the rim is far more defined than Michael's. It's weird of me to say that after supporting the opposite for so long, but it took a compilation for me to change my mind.

I've seen this before. Very motivational, and it makes Kobe look like a god :lol:

Honestly, though, I'd say Kobe is better overall than Jordan as individual players, but comparing Jordan with the players of his generation and Kobe to players of this generation, I'd say Jordan is better in that sense.

Yeah but Jordan had like 37 ppg, and mid to high 30s ppg a bunch of times in the NBA. Combined that with all his titles and finals mvps. I think Jordan will be the greatest ever. Its a bit weird to call Kobe the "most talented" ever when Jordans numbers are just flat our ridiculous. I wish I could say Kobe is the GOAT, but in my heart I know its not true.

Yeah but Jordan had like 37 ppg, and mid to high 30s ppg a bunch of times in the NBA. Combined that with all his titles and finals mvps. I think Jordan will be the greatest ever. Its a bit weird to call Kobe the "most talented" ever when Jordans numbers are just flat our ridiculous. I wish I could say Kobe is the GOAT, but in my heart I know its not true.

Yeah but it was easier to score that much points back then than it is now. KOBE is goat, and MJ sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Great movie! But to keep the MJ vs. Kobe argument even we need a MJ video that's as good as this one lol. Honestly. I like to think that I try to keep myself as unbiased as possible, but after watching that I feel that Kobe is a God.