HUGE BLOCKBUSTER RUMOR (BOSH, AMARE, HEDO)

A.K.

Looks like a 3-way deal is in the works.

Raptors gets Amare

Magic gets Bosh

Suns get Hedo (via sign and trade), Pietrus and cash considerations

They're talking about it on a local radio station in Toronto my friend just called me and Collangelo is supposed to be talking to them soon.

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8891029871/m/643109033

Take this with a HUGE grain of salt.

Edited by Swish

I'm still extremely doubtful this has even been discussed but man, this would be a dream team. Nelson, Carter, Lewis, Bosh, Howard. Plus we'd still have our MLE to lure someone.

It wouldn't be luring anymore, anyone that could and doesn't sign with that team would be insane.

I haven't seen this anywhere else, so we'll see, but i doubt it. Ill wait on it. Here's the kicker, Phoenix doesn't deal with Toronto because of Saver and BC thing, so that makes me doubt this more.

Wow... if this goes down... I guess everyone wins too, Bosh might stay with that hell of a team, Amare moves and is happy, and Toronto gets something for a guy that would have split.

Lol, all Toronto does is trade Bosh for a player that puts them in the exact same situation as they would've been in if they kept Bosh. They are still a fringe playoff team at best and instead of losing Bosh at the end of the season, the Raptors lose Amare at the end of the year. Toronto gains absolutely nothing by doing this deal and I cannot even fathom why the hell the Raptors even consider it. Not only are they put in the exact same situation as they are currently in with Bosh, they are single handedly giving the Orlando Magic the most stacked roster of the decade and the best roster since the Jordan led Bulls.

I call BS on this. It just doesn't make any sense if you ask me.

Lol, all Toronto does is trade Bosh for a player that puts them in the exact same situation as they would've been in if they kept Bosh. They are still a fringe playoff team at best and instead of losing Bosh at the end of the season, the Raptors lose Amare at the end of the year. Toronto gains absolutely nothing by doing this deal and I cannot even fathom why the hell the Raptors even consider it. Not only are they put in the exact same situation as they are currently in with Bosh, they are single handedly giving the Orlando Magic the most stacked roster of the decade and the best roster since the Jordan led Bulls.

I call BS on this. It just doesn't make any sense if you ask me.

My bad, I misread that, thought Toronto got Turkey glue and Pietrus. Which would mean Phoenix wasn't involved. My bad haha, I'm retarded.

Yeah, seeing that tells me that it is BS. Like you said, there's no real reason to it unless Amare pretty much talked to Toronto and said he'd re-sign.

If you guys think the Orlando Magic will win 72+ games if they get Chris Bosh, you are crazy.

- Jameer Nelson will not be an "All-Star" next year, and had his best statistical season this year, and it wasn't even that impressive.

- D12 will never develop an offensive game, and can't do [expletive] when he faces "Centers" that can match his strength.

If you guys think the Orlando Magic will win 72+ games if they get Chris Bosh, you are crazy.

- Jameer Nelson will not be an "All-Star" next year, and had his best statistical season this year, and it wasn't even that impressive.

- D12 will never develop an offensive game, and can't do [expletive] when he faces "Centers" that can match his strength.

+1 wow

+1 wow

Why did you +1 him?

That statement was just incorrect. Jameer is a star player, he was impressive and as for Dwight his offensive game is strong, he needs to polish it up with him working on his free throw shooting and back to basket post up more..

Bosh will easily put them in contention for best record in the league, a line up like:

Jameer

VC

Lewis

Bosh

Howard

Is almost like an all-star team. Boston isn't even as good as this team, neither is the Spurs if they land this Bosh deal.