NY Post low

Guest N4S

The picture is funny but I think it's pretty low.

I could see if it was a real picture but to photoshop it and post it?

http://media.philly.com/images/300*324/nypostfrontpage_350.jpg

Link

Out of all people to piss off too. I think this series is going to be down right dirty with a lot of trash talking between the players and the fans.

Edited by N4S

I like the Times better anyway. :glasses:

And what do the Yankees have to do with the NY Post writers?

Haha of course the Post is a side show paper, they put stuff like that on the paper to get people to buy it over the Daily News and the Times.

The article is even worse

http://www.nypost.co...sqsEKH10TfB3k6H

that article is just flat out stupid. i think i am dumber after reading it.

"Philly fans are a bunch of whiners and should learn how to dress. They should try reading GQ."

"The big meal there is a steak with cheese and onions on a hero, but they don't even call it a hero. It's a hoagie. What the hell is a hoagie?" said Ron Montclane, 26.

"I briefly lived in Philadelphia and I couldn't wait to get out," the Brooklyn writer said. "Their fans are whiners, the food is lousy and there is nothing to do.

"Gotham has been regularly beating the pants off Philly since overtaking the one-horse town as the nation's economic capital in the early 19th century."

wow....just wow

that article is just flat out stupid. i think i am dumber after reading it.

"Philly fans are a bunch of whiners and should learn how to dress. They should try reading GQ."

"The big meal there is a steak with cheese and onions on a hero, but they don't even call it a hero. It's a hoagie. What the hell is a hoagie?" said Ron Montclane, 26.

"I briefly lived in Philadelphia and I couldn't wait to get out," the Brooklyn writer said. "Their fans are whiners, the food is lousy and there is nothing to do.

"Gotham has been regularly beating the pants off Philly since overtaking the one-horse town as the nation's economic capital in the early 19th century."

wow....just wow

Yeah the NY Post is kind of a joke, so even though it pisses Philly fans off to read that, that was their objective. There is an idiot who writes for the LA Times named TJ Simers who basically published the same bull[expletive] when the Phillies have played the Dodgers each of the past two seasons. That is even worse since the LA Times is supposed to be a respectable newspaper.

Let them talk trash.

The vast majority of that city cannot speak or understand English to begin with.

You are wrong, the vast majority can speak and understand English.

BTW

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7947645622/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/07/08/Burgandy.jpg

"You stay classy, Philadelphia fans"

Edited by Fish7718