Rockets probably rebuilding

With Yao injured for maybe just maybe the rest of his career, Artest gone, T-Mac injured and expiring.

Its really over, no more contending, we are a rebuilding team, we have been respected by many as a good team but now thats all gonna change.

With Brooks, Lowry, Battier, Scola, Landry as our main pieces I do not see us winning much, we are a screwed team. I hope we are doing this to get someone special in 2010, because I cant deal with mediocrity (ex. Francis era)

Just another cycle in our rough franchise history, and we just got out of the 1st round too.

Morey is obsessed with a free agency class we have no shot on. [expletive], we could have salvaged the season by signing Gortat and bringing Ron back.

I wonder where the veterans go. What future do Battier and Scola have in Houston? They aren't guys you rebuild around, especially if you have a thin talent base.

I can see the Spurs being highly interested in Scola, everybody would want Battier. I still dont think we wil shop either, at least not untill we find out for sure how long Yao will be out.