Posting Goals

Real Deal

• Owner

Let's set some goals, and I'm not talking about one-liners.

1) Try to make at least one lengthy post (prediction or post-game) in every game topic in our Gameday forum. It's not so tough, takes 30 minutes of your time on nights like tonight, less on a night like last night.

2) Make an attempt to create a topic in every team forum sometime during the season. Start a discussion about a superstar or a role player, how a new addition fits in, a rookie's impact, how much better a team is, how far a team can go, if that team can make the playoffs, what that team must do to become a contender, what coaching changes could be made, etc. There's so much to talk about, it's not even funny.

3) Create a couple of player comparisons for our comparison forum.

4) Make your own power ranking and post it in the NBA General discussion forum.

5) Post at least 15 times a day. Honestly, that's not that big of a task. If it takes 3 minutes per post, that's less than an hour spent on the site a day. Not bad at all.

Your discussion stirs the pot for others to dive in, but it only happens when you add an explanation to your posts.

Quality, not quantity...but to achieve quality, we need more posts. We need more discussion. 200-300 NBA-related posts aren't enough. We need to shoot for at least 500 a day, at least half of our discussion (hopefully more) NBA-related.

We can do this. Recruit if you have to (no spamming). Find affiliates. Post articles from RealGM and NBA.com, Yahoo, anywhere you find news. Use Twitter, MySpace and Facebook to let everyone know about OTR. Above all that, stay active, and please help in creating that dominant community we had months ago. :)

Who cares about the Bucks :P why do you have an OKC thing in your avatar? I'll try and be more active here as it will leave more to talk about with the season now underway.

I care about the Bucks. :unsure:

As for the OKC logo, I like the Bucks, Thunder, and Trail Blazers. Those are my three teams in that order. All three have the same thing in common and that's youth. They all have the potential to be a contender, some more than others. That's why I have them there. I already have the Bucks image above it and in my sig so I figured I'd share my fandom. :D

Personally my goal was to make 20 posts a day, all spam. And my 2nd goal was going to bait at least one member in every post. But my preferences have changed now, I will make 300 quality posts that have at least 2 complete sentences.

LMAO. :D

Anyway, Shaliq'll try and do his best (with the goals you set, RD).

Edited by Sħãlïq