Durant finally comfortable.

Thunder forward Kevin Durant feels at ease entering his third NBA season.

"I feel good," Durant told the Oklahoman. "This time the last two years I was shaking. I had butterflies. But now I'm calm and I'm ready to play. I'm the leader of this team. They follow me, so I've got to be calm and go out there and lead us."

Durant averaged 25.3 points, 6.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists last season. His newfound peace has him feeling much more confident.

"Last year, going into games I would think too much," he said. "Just small, stupid things I would think about. But now I'm just calm and ready to play. I'm just more focused and hopefully I can go out there and help our team get some more wins."

im feeling good about this year 50 win team :glasses:

They're certainly playing well tonight and I expect it to carry on throughout the season. They have a lot of talent and their entire offense is capable of scoring so it won't all be put on Durant's shoulders. This team could certainly be scary down the stretch. And if not now then certainly in a year or two.