Does Anyone Want Big Z?

What are we going to do with him now? he is old, washed up, but can still playing quality minutes off the bench. do you guys think anyone would take him and what do you think we could get for him?

i was thinking maybe a roger mason type guy, someone who isn't great but would help us out.

All the sudden he is old and washed up?

He had a great regular season and began shooting the 3 even. He had a [expletive]ty postseason but why all the sudden say he's done.

Shaq and Z are not washed up. Look at their stats last year. Shaq in fact did better than the previous year in a system in which he had to run which isn't his strength.

No proof. Z is a better shooter maybe I said that.

This guy was an all-star. He isn't some crappy scrub. He deserves to play his whole career here and he hasn't had a drop off his whole career.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Z pisses me off... Gotta love his shot (stop [expletive]ing shooting the damn three) and I'm impressed when he dives for those loose balls (usually off his own mistake offensively) but his defense pisses me off to no end and his slowness makes me cut myself. He's got positives but his negatives irrate me SO much.

Man, this guy had 13 ppg and 7 rpg. For a center, that's really not that bad.

You have him, Shaq, and Verajao as the bigs. Those 3provide everything big men can bring. Each of their skills offset one another and will help the other excel.

Just let Z and Mo come in to start the 2nd quarter when LeBron rests. Z will get his mid range looks and Mo will be the playmaker.

I'm not saying we've got to get rid of him and he's all washed up, I'm just saying I wish we could trade him off for somebody I'd like more. His game, aside from his shot, pisses me off. But I agree, him and Shaq will help each other out nicely offensively.