How should/will Farve be welcomed?

ChosenOne

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

See I disagree. I think he should be accepted. Hes a HOFER if he wants to come back thats fine. McCarthy and the orginization got too cocky and once Favre retired first time had no interest in him coming back later then they wanted him. I mean if you don't keep him and resign the best QB of your franchise ever and the face, you are just crazy. I see no problems about him wanting his revenge. If i was a packer fan I would be more upset at the organization then Favre.

See I disagree. I think he should be accepted. Hes a HOFER if he wants to come back thats fine. McCarthy and the orginization got too cocky and once Favre retired first time had no interest in him coming back later then they wanted him. I mean if you don't keep him and resign the best QB of your franchise ever and the face, you are just crazy. I see no problems about him wanting his revenge. If i was a packer fan I would be more upset at the organization then Favre.

They were hardly cocky. They had a guy with obvious NFL potential rotting away on the bench for three years, supposedly taken "under Favre's wing".

Look what Aaron Rodgers is doing right now. The Packers were putting themselves at risk if they had Rodgers on the bench any longer.

Also, because of his constant back and forth games we weren't able to bring in free agents we wanted to make this team better because no one knew what Brett was going to do.

People in GB are PACKER fans not Viking/Favre fans and we'll see that Sunday.

Same. There will always be people who dislike him but that's normal. For the most part, I think people will accept him.

Should be: booed

will be: mixed

he deserves to be booed. he's retired off/on since 2005, and after 2007, he retired. we all moved on. then all of a sudden he wants to come back. after we've moved on. no, wasn't gonna work. him going to the jets wasn't a big deal. a lot of us wanted him to succeed in new york. but favre retiring again, then signing with the rival VIKINGS! of all teams was too much. he should be booed.

a lot of us wanted him to succeed in new york. but favre retiring again, then signing with the rival VIKINGS! of all teams was too much. he should be booed.

I thought he never retired from the Jets. I thought he just was waiting or something, cause didn't the Jets have his rights? Idk.