If it's not LeBron...

Real Deal

Dwyane Wade. He's a top three player in the league, and already has championship experience under his belt. Bosh, Stoudemire, and Boozer are talented scorers, but neither is a very good defender.

EDIT: I didn't know that this thread was intended for the Nets, ha. I would still go with Wade because he would be a huge upgrade at shooting guard and a more than adequate replacement for Vince Carter. He and Harris could be a great backcourt and it would allow Devin to focus more on defense as opposed to carrying the team on his shoulders. Bosh is a close second.

Edited by The Big Three

As much as i would love to have Wade, if we were to grab him the FA then we would need to first make trades of Courtney Lee and Sean Williams (just a example) for a shooting back-up at the SF-SG or defensive big man.

Bosh would be a nice addition but i think our main concerns is to have a go to scorer who can put our team PPG among the top 10 in the league.

We can't score with Lopez and Harris doing everything, including rebounding, assisting, defense. These two guys do it all for us and we need another player who can take on the scoring load to let our point guard do a point guards job and our center to do a centers job instead of them running our team on both ends.

I think however a surprise move will occur however and we won't sign Wade nor Lebron.

I have a feeling the Nets could just make a trade this deadline for one of the potential free agents. Teams are going to try and get a deal if they're at risk of not re-signing a star. That's what the Blue Jays tried to do with Halladay, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few big deals this deadline.

Ya'll ain't know Jeezy closely affiliated with the Hawks. I think he is soon to become a part owner, he does pre-show concerts etc at their games.

Guess Jay meant Lebron might go to Atlanta which is very very possible seeing as JJ might leave as Bibby which can free up some money for Lebron to align with Josh, Al.

I dont get it.

Why would Jeezy be paying Lebron?

I always thought he said Jesus.

...he says Jeezy? Swore to god he said Jesus lol. Then in the next verse he has "and jesus can't save you" in same spot. Why would Jeezy pay LeBron?

Edited by Fish7718

I'd go with Amare Stoudemire. I wouldn't want a swingman (if we couldn't get LeBron), because then we'd have to do too much roster shuffling which would make chemistry building even harder for next season. I wouldn't want Boozer because he's not loyal, and (for a reason I can't put my finger on) I don't think he'd mesh with the rest of the team. So yeah, I'd go with Stoudemire..