All-Star season for Nene?

Real Deal

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't see Nene as an all-star caliber player but I think he does have a chance in making the all-star team this season. Seeing as Yao is injured there's pretty much an open spot at the center position.

Being that his likely competition will be Jefferson, Biedrins, Kaman, Bynum, and Okur, and maybe Oden... there could be a chance. I don't see him getting past Jefferson if he's healthy, but he should definitely have a stronger year than Okur and Biedrins, and maybe Kaman since he has Camby and Griffin taking up the rebounding and stuffing up the stats. Bynum is looking like he's going to have a strong year, so we'll see.

So far, I say he won't be an all star, but he does have a chance. Although he is a very important piece to the Nuggets, I don't think he's quite an all star caliber player.

Edited by Poe