How dangerous are the Eagles weapons?

Guest N4S

The guys on NFL Network to my surprise were saying that the amounts of offensive weapons on this team could rank up there with the best in history.

I don't believe it and think the comments they were making were definitely premature however I love all the young guys and think when the O-line gets in form as one that we will be scary if not already.

The 4 young studs all scored yesterday. Lesean, Maclin, Desean, and Celek.

May even be better next year with Ingram coming off injury. We could run a sick 2 TE set with him and Celek.

Loving the future of this team so far.

definitely. we are gonna have a great young offense for years to come. there are some injuries and question marks on the o-line (andrews), but once that gets sorted out this offense could be great. not to mention the defense is still pretty young with guys like cole, bunkley, patterson, bradley, witherspoon, mikell and a few others

I am not trying to be a hater but we have never seen an offense like the Eagles that relays on such Tiny WR's and Celek who is one of the hybrid passing catching TE's. I think they have a lot of big play threat but will have trouble sustaining drives. Who knows no doubt they are all pretty nice though, at least all except Maclin, I'm still not sold on him.

I am not trying to be a hater but we have never seen an offense like the Eagles that relays on such Tiny WR's and Celek who is one of the hybrid passing catching TE's. I think they have a lot of big play threat but will have trouble sustaining drives. Who knows no doubt they are all pretty nice though, at least all except Maclin, I'm still not sold on him.

its true, we have never seen an offense as small as the eagles, but we also have never seen an offense with as much speed as the eagles. if andy reid can run this offense correctly then they will be so dangerous.

how are you not sold on maclin? no one expected him to do much this year, and so far he has FAR surpassed my expectations

Edited by fly3rs18

its true, we have never seen an offense as small as the eagles, but we also have never seen an offense with as much speed as the eagles. if andy reid can run this offense correctly then they will be so dangerous.

how are you not sold on maclin? no one expected him to do much this year, and so far he has FAR surpassed my expectations

True he's play excellent, but I'm not going to label a guy as great halfway into his rookie year, Eagles also haven't played the greatest defenses in NFL. We'll see how he finishes out, should be interesting to watching him go up against scandrick/jenkins this week.

True he's play excellent, but I'm not going to label a guy as great halfway into his rookie year, Eagles also haven't played the greatest defenses in NFL. We'll see how he finishes out, should be interesting to watching him go up against scandrick/jenkins this week.

Saints(without McNabb), Giants, and Redskins aren't good defenses?

Saints(without McNabb), Giants, and Redskins aren't good defenses?

You are joking right? The Giants have been torched by every good offense they've played, the Redskins are terrible as well, the Saints are pretty good though...