13 arrested, 43 ejected @ Lambeau

Guest N4S

Brett Favre made sure that it wasn't a fun Sunday for the Packers faithful at Lambeau Field -- at least the fans that were still around to see the game.

13 people were arrested at the contest, and 43 were ejected from the stadium. The police confirmed that the number of ejections was higher than normal.

10 of the 13 arrests were for unlawful conduct. (Booing Favre did not qualify.) There was one arrest that included unlawful conduct and a probation hold, one for possession of marijuana and one for possession of marijuana, possession of a false ID and underage drinking. (The trifecta!)

The crowd behavior has caused some navel-gazing in Green Bay. On Tuesday, the Green Bay Press-Gazette has scheduled an online chat to discuss fan conduct at the game.

I'm not sure whether it's awesome or bizarre that there's actually enough interest in the issue to hold such a thing. Get your questions in early.

link

Just figured I'd post this one. :D

Well, if it happened in Philadelphia there wouldn't have only been 43 ejections, it would be more around 430 ejections, and again, no one brought up Philadelphia, but they have a REPUTATION, worthy of it or not.

was there 430 ejections? no. was there 43 ejections in philadelphia? no

you have no idea what you are talking about besides that you hate philly

was there 430 ejections? no. was there 43 ejections in philadelphia? no

you have no idea what you are talking about besides that you hate philly

You know he was right. This about Lambeau, not Philly. I'm new here, but I see what you're doing.