Thaddeus Young

YoSixers

What's going on with him so far? He has looked horrible so far this season, has not been able to score, pass, play defense, everything really is going wrong for him. Did we all overrate him coming into this season after he looked really promising and showed a lot of improvement last year? Is he just not right for EJ's system or are we using him wrong?

Yeah I noticed this too. He is playing soft as hell and his footwork posting up has pulled a Houdini. He has been called for so many traveling violations so far because he has messed up his footwork. He isn't getting to the free throw line at all and he just doesn't seem to be playing with a lot of confidence.

I think he'll get his stuff together tho. He is just off to a slow start. I'm kinda mad because I ordered his jersey a few days ago, but Thad is still my boy.

I think he will turn around, since it is too early in the season to make any lasting judgements. It is just disappointing to see him struggle so much when last year he was our second best player and this year he is like our ninth so far he has been that bad. Especially since Lou Williams has played so well we could end up being a really good team if Young can just get on board.