A Look at the Rotations

YoSixers

http://www.depressedfan.com/assets_c/2009/11/game5rotations110609-thumb-500x258-11242.jpg

Thanks to www.depressedfan.com for the graphic

This is from the Nets game.

Red - I just don't understand why Elton Brand was benched for almost the entire second half. He was not playing particularly poorly, and it was not his fault that the starters went -9 to start the third quarter.

Green - Putting Dalembert in for Speights was the key substitution that saved the game for us. I just don't understand why it took so long for Jordan to do it. The defense is dramatically better with Dalembert in the game and the defense is what played well down the stretch to get us the win.

Eddie Jordan has done some puzzling rotations in my opinion so far. Also, Jrue Holiday gets yet another DNPCD in this one.

Wow that's an awesome chart. Does that site have lineup combinations like that for every game? That's really cool.

And yeah as much as every Sixer fan loves to hate on Dalembert he has been pretty solid this year in the minutes he has recieved. Willie Green has improved also defensively and is a solid guard off the bench(a role he's much more suited for).

I think Jrue needs to start getting PT over Ivey at some point this year as well. I want to see him get some minutes. My guess though is that he just isn't ready and is an inferior player to Ivey at this point, but who knows.