Who will be the first to fall?

ChosenOne

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who will lose before the other?

Colts remaining games:

Nov 15 NE @ IND

Nov 22 IND @ BAL

Nov 29 IND @ HOU

Dec 06 TEN @ IND

Dec 13 DEN @ IND

Dec 17 IND @ JAC

Dec 27 NYJ @ IND

Jan 03 IND @ BUF

Saints remaing games:

Nov 15 NO @ STL

Nov 22 NO @ TB

Nov 30 NE @ NO

Dec 06 NO @ WAS

Dec 13 NO @ ATL

Dec 19 DAL @ NO

Dec 27 TB @ NO

Jan 03 NO @ CAR

suprised to see people picking us to beat the Colts..our secondary is above average, Manning should pick it apart although i hope he dosn't. Colts have had our number the last couple of seasons, and at 7-0(?) it dosnt get any easier this time around. I pray the Pats upset here but i dont like our chances, then again i thought the same thing against 3-0 Ravens earlier this season..well see how it plays out.

suprised to see people picking us to beat the Colts..our secondary is above average, Manning should pick it apart although i hope he dosn't. Colts have had our number the last couple of seasons, and at 7-0(?) it dosnt get any easier this time around. I pray the Pats upset here but i dont like our chances, then again i thought the same thing against 3-0 Ravens earlier this season..well see how it plays out.

You guys have an average secodary, but the Colts dont have one at all. Sanders, Jackson, and Harden are all out.

The only game the Saints might not be the favorites against is against the Pats, or against Atlanta at the Georgia Dome. The Saints are playing at the Dome against the Pats where they are the biggest home field advantage in the league IMO. I can see Indy loosing to the Pats, Houston, or the Ravens in the next few games.