Will Portland's current starting lineup be ok in the long run?

I'm actually really loving this starting five. When Roy can go an entire game scoring 2 points and still blow out a team (even if it is just the Wolves). We also beat the Spurs by double figures as well. I'm eager to see how long we can keep this up because Blake and Dre seem to really connect very well on the court together.

Blake - Bayless

Miller - Fernandez

Roy - Webster

Aldridge - Outlaw

Oden - Pryzbilla

I love it.

Roy is playing the 3? I think they will definitely need to address their PG situation as Miller isn't the long term solution IMO. I would also be more comfortable if Roy was at SG, isn't he only like 6'4 or 6'5? Blake reminds me more of a bench player or energy guy, this team needs a 3rd option scorer out there, I always thought Webster or Outlaw would be that guy? Doesn't Miller-Roy-Outlaw-Aldridge-Oden make more sense? I don't watch the team or anything closely just going off the top here, but I would be playing my young guys a bit more.

Actually hell nah, this team should/will be running a Bayless-Roy backcourt down the road no question, Oden and Aldridge will be in the PF/C spots and Outlaw/Webster will be the SF's by committee. No doubt this team needs to develop Bayless into the stud he should be, they can get away with him at PG because Roy's ball handling and playmaking will offset Bayless' lack of a PG mindset.

Blake and Miller are okay for now, but moving forward this team needs to continue to develop their young guys, I forgot why I didn't like the Miller signing, they need to get Bayless minutes. I don't think the Blazers are serious contenders yet anyways so they may as well get Bayless and those guys the minutes.

Also is Bayless hurt right now? What is the deal with this guy he is a stud, GET HIM MINUTES PLZ.

Ya but you can't honestly tell me that if your team has championship aspirations that your starting backcourt is Andre Miller and Steve Blake moving forward in the years, both guys who could be over the hill any season now.

Get Bayless minutesssssssssss

Edited by travesy3