Shawn Marion or Hedo Turkoglu?

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who would you rather have on this current Raptors team, Hedo Turkoglu or Shawn Marion?

I realize that if the Raptors would've resigned Marion that the team would not be the same as it is now, but for the sake of this thread, lets just disregard that.

Poll added.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Hedo no doubt. Gives us a much more creative player than Jose. And also as he gets older it won't be as much a concern as Marion who relies 10x more on his athleticism than Hedo.

I am taking Hedo and it isn't even close, I like how Jose isn't in complete control anymore and Hedo does some creating instead of watching Jose run the pick and roll each play.

Plus eventually my hope is that Hedo will be able to get Jose involved as a spot up shooter more often, Marion obviously can't play point forward. I am probably more confident in Jose to nail a jumper than anyone on this team, besides maybe Bargs but he is streaky as hell.

I guess overall I like what Hedo brings to the table a lot more than Marion.

Edited by travesy3