Is Stefanski's Seat getting hot yet?

Smitty

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No. Stefanski has done a great job as GM IMO. Honestly can someone tell me a move that is realistic that he hasn't done? He doesn't exactly have the best situation to work with. He wooed Elton Brand who looked to be a great fit for the team. And yes everyone saw it as an amazing move and it was at the time. Noone knew he would be this ineffective. He made some nifty trades such as getting the shooter they desperately need in Kapono. He drafted a total stud in Speights and we could have another in Holiday(too early to judge him though).

At the time I absolutely loved every move he made and I cannot fault him for anything he did such as the Brand over J.Smith choice. Brand was the much more attractive piece at the time. The Sixers are just stuck in basketball purgatory and none of it is Stefanski's fault. This team is still suffering from moves Billy King made as GM such as the Dalembert contract.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...