Raptors Release Quincy Douby

Haven't noticed this posted anywhere so I thought I might as well post it.

The Toronto Raptors announced Thursday they have released guard Quincy Douby. Douby had been on the inactive list since October 28 and did not appear in any regular season games. He averaged 3.0 points, 1.7 assists and 10.5 minutes in six preseason outings.

Douby joined the Raptors on March 24, 2009 when he signed a 10-day contract. He appeared in seven games with the Raptors in the 2008-09 season.

http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/douby_release_111209.html

With this move the Raps freed up a roster spot. Do you think that they will just leave that open roster spot and maybe use it in a future trade or something, or will they sign a free agent to add to the mix? If you do think that they will/should sign a free agent, who would that player be?

Nothing better to talk about :(

Don't really care what we do with the roster spot. Nothing will be done until we see how this team looks with Reggie. Don't think I have ever been so excited for a guy with career averages of like 6 PPG to get in the line up lol.

Edited by travesy3