Stein thinks Bosh is staying

If the Raps' season unravels and they fail to make the playoffs -- after an expensive summer of renovations highlighted by the acquisitions of Hedo Turkoglu and Bosh's best friend from college, Jarrett Jack -- things obviously could change again. And I don't think anything written here will prevent teams from lobbing in trade offers for Bosh between now and the trade deadline in February, which always could change the Raptors' plans.

But if you're asking me today to predict what will happen with Bosh next summer, I say he stays. Every indication I get is that Bosh likes his current setup in Canada much more than we Yankee outsiders imagine.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dime-091114-15

Read the rest there ^^^

Pretty much what I have been thinking/hoping, just good to hear it out of a professionals mouth, or keyboard. I am more scared than ever to lose Bosh at the moment, because right now he is playing like a franchise player which is something he has never done before, he was always a second rate franchise guy to me but the Chris Bosh after the first 8 games of the year is a guy I would give the complete and total max contract to without hesitation.

I think it depends on how the Raptors do this season. Right now they are 5-5 and its still very early but there is no reason why they shouldn't finish 2nd in that division in front of Philly. If they struggle like they did last year then I think you'll see Bosh leave to Miami or New York.