Gortat Gives Verbal Commitment To Sign With Dallas

Marcin Gortat was scheduled to fly to Dallas on Thursday after giving the Mavericks a verbal commitment to sign an offer sheet with them next week, according to NBA front-office sources.

The Mavs will offer the full mid-level exception, which could translate to a five-year deal starting at roughly $5.6 million, in hopes of convincing the Orlando Magic not to match the offer.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60287/20090702/gortat_gives_verbal_commitment_to_sign_with_dallas/

so i guess bass gonna be gone :lol:

Gortat>Damiper, Diop, Bradley(yes even though he has been gone lol), and sorry Jet even Ryan Hollis :(

lol Ryan Hollins has to be one of the worst players in the league that actually gets minutes. He's soooo bad.

But this is a good pickup for Dallas, I like it. They just need to resign Bass and possibly trade some pieces for a star that's on a team looking to tank and rebuild. Honestly now it seems that 2/3 of the league are just giving away their valuable assets to try and rebuild. LA, CLE, ORL, BOS, SA seem to be the only teams in the league now. I expect a lot of 60+ win teams this upcoming year and a lot more teams that are terrible.

Gortat>Damiper, Diop, Bradley(yes even though he has been gone lol), and sorry Jet even Ryan Hollis :)

Haha I hate to admit it, but yes, He is better than my lover Ryan Hollins :(