Memphis vs. Kansas @ St. Louis

La Bomba

I'm well aware of the whole entire situation. I followed recuiting closely last year being a Memphis fan and St. John's fan. Just got completely screwed.

Than I don't understand why you're so pissed off about a guy that did what everyone else did. This is Calipari's fault for putting a clause in the agreement that said if he left, the recruits could leave. He knew from the start he would leave because he was the mastermind behind the entire ACT scandal in Detroit.

Than I don't understand why you're so pissed off about a guy that did what everyone else did. This is Calipari's fault for putting a clause in the agreement that said if he left, the recruits could leave. He knew from the start he would leave because he was the mastermind behind the entire ACT scandal in Detroit.

Just as angry at him as anyone else who commited and didn't come. If I were him I would have went to Memphis. I hate people who say they are going to do something and then don't do it.

Edited by Fish7718

Can you really blame Xavier for leaving though? Those guys wanted to play for Callipari and when he left they went with him minus Xavier who went to the same school as just about everyone else in his family. I'd be more pissed with Wall and Cousins to be honest and its not like Memphis came out with nothing. Elliot Williams is a star in the making.

And by far the best class next year, they will be fine.

Exactly. Pastner is going to recruit just as well as Cal and will probably turn out to be a better x's and o's guy. He just needs to make his team shoot free throws.