Do you consider this music?

reno

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are there even lyrics or is he just screaming? I think I heard the word "die" a few times.

Once, actually, and not in a way where he actually wants someone to die.

I like Destroy the Runner, I think they're a pretty decent band. The melodic hardcore sound is something which makes Destroy the Runner unique. The vocalist also has quite a good vocal range for a h/c singer. Listen to the start of Columbia to see that in effect.But if you were looking to prove a point about real music being un-real, then you could have gone with something a little bit more.. hardcore, heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olEZZax-7Jw&feature=related

Check that out. It's by The Devil Wears Prade. Incidentally, Sword Dragons and Diet Coke was one of the first names I used for basketball forums in 2006/2007. I like the style of music, to me it's more than just screams and grunts, but I can understand why people wouldn't.

Edited by AtTheDriveIn
  • Like 1

If this is a disgrace to music, how bad is autotune then? Or all Top 40. This is not a disgrace to music, at all. AtTheDriveIn pretty much said what I feel. He also has maybe the best name on this forum.

EDIT: s.t.a.t ftw as well

If this is a disgrace to music, how bad is autotune then? Or all Top 40. This is not a disgrace to music, at all. AtTheDriveIn pretty much said what I feel. He also has maybe the best name on this forum.

EDIT: s.t.a.t ftw as well

Anything with autotune in it is absolute garbage as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...