Chris Bosh Contemplates Life in Miami

headliner

Bosh, who had a miserable time in Denver last night — he was was held to a season low 13 points, and the Raptors were destroyed by the Nuggets — spoke to FanHouse about the possibility of joining Dwyane Wade in Miami.

Let’s just say that CB4 doesn’t seem opposed to the idea:

“Anything is possible, I guess,” Bosh said. “I guess that seems to be an attractive place, you know, playing with Dwyane and playing in Miami and everything. I guess if they had the right chemistry, the right guys, that they could persuade guys to get there. But we’ll see.”

Obviously, Bosh didn’t say anything groundbreaking there. He’s just keeping all of his options open, with Miami being a particularly attractive one.

Bosh is in the same position as a lof of the other free agents are: the biggest payday can only be offered by his current team. It’ll be interesting to see just how good of a salesman D-Wade is, and if he can convince a superstar buddy or two to join him in South Florida next summer.

SLAM

I can just imagine what he'd been saying after the game had we won. "Anything is possible, but I love it in Toronto and the fans love me."

Honestly getting tired, wish he would stop answering or being asked these questions because it feels like the results correlate with how our team played in their last game.

• Owner

because it feels like the results correlate with how our team played in their last game.

The bigger concern would be the end result after the 82-game season. Don't worry...these questions after individual games mean little to nothing, although they are getting annoying with LeBron, Wade, Bosh, etc.