NCAA Basketball 10

Cleveland's Finest

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have it, dont really suggest buying it though unless you really want college basketball(no game next year).

Its ok but ball handling down low is rediculously bad, and its fun but not as good basketball as 2k10 so. Only great thing though is the presentation is amazing on the game.

I have it, dont really suggest buying it though unless you really want college basketball(no game next year).

Its ok but ball handling down low is rediculously bad, and its fun but not as good basketball as 2k10 so. Only great thing though is the presentation is amazing on the game.

theres no CBB game next year? wtf that's like the only think i play from january to april.

overall the game is pretty good i'd give it an 8/10...its not great though. some of the gameplay is EH, but the presentation is AWESOME.

Yea EA confirmed the game is canceled for next year and 2k got rid of it last year. Of course if a new company develops it there will be but no EA game next year for sure.

I think the game could be better, but honestly I really hope someone steps in and makes a game. It's a shame they are discontinuing this series because they were on the right track...

I'll really miss a college basketball game because I generally don't get the NBA game, just the college.