Jose Calderon's Defensive Philosophy

http://i49.tinypic.com/nqolms.jpg

I was planning on using this as my avatar, but it is too small and you can't really read the writing/tell whats going on, so instead, I thought I would just post it here.

Whoever made this deserves some major props lol. The icing on the cake for this picture would be if somebody had photoshopped Gatorade bottles onto the tray :lol:.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I find it funny when he gets mad when he gets called for a foul. Or when he has the nerves to start shouting or get angry at his teammates. There isn't a single good thing he does defensively.

I remember I was rattled when Jalen or Kenny or someone on TNT called Jose a backup PG, but I have now seen the light since he has become a starter.

TJ Ford prior to Horford pwning him >>>>>>>>>> Jose. It is a shame too because we probably would have gotten better value for Jose if we traded him instead.

I don't get why Brian was willing to admit the JO experiment failed but can;t admit this one failed. They need to trade him for a shorter contract because he is not worth 10 million dollars.

I find it funny when he gets mad when he gets called for a foul. Or when he has the nerves to start shouting or get angry at his teammates. There isn't a single good thing he does defensively.

I remember I was rattled when Jalen or Kenny or someone on TNT called Jose a backup PG, but I have now seen the light since he has become a starter.

TJ Ford prior to Horford pwning him >>>>>>>>>> Jose. It is a shame too because we probably would have gotten better value for Jose if we traded him instead.

I don't get why Brian was willing to admit the JO experiment failed but can;t admit this one failed. They need to trade him for a shorter contract because he is not worth 10 million dollars.

The funny thing is that I said all of these exact same things back when we had Ford and Caderon both on the team and I had so many people jumping down my throat calling me a Ford homer, Calderon hater (well I am :lol:), a terrible Raptors fan etc... lol.

Glad you came around Travesy. :)

(not saying that you were one of these fans becaue I don't think that I ever even mentioned anything about the Ford/Calderon debacle on OTR).

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Nah honestly I can admit when I am/was wrong. I am a Raptors fan and excitement often clouds my judgment. The other fans and Chuck brainwashed me into thinking Jose was a beast mostly because of his ast/to ratio. I used to think Jose>TJ and I was oblivious to the impact TJ had until he was gone, told my friends I wanted to trade Jose for TJ but they said I was crazy lol. Now they hate Jose too. But also Jose was never as exposed defensively until this year and last when he was playing starting PG's all night.

I am wondering how long until Jose starts getting booed, because people are starting to make note of his defensive incompetence. Even Leo was calling him out all last game.

But as much as I liiked Jose at the time, he was never EVER worth nearly 10 mill per season.

Would rather see him guarding SG's because even if they can take him in the post at least we can have our athletic guys like Wright on the PG's which will be more effective then brick footed Calderon.

Before last year I was arguing with someone how Jose is as good if not better than Rondo, now don't I look like an idiot :lol: