Anthony Parker on the way?

Right now it seems like Marion, Parker, Dahntay Jones, Linas Kleiza, McDyess and Desmond Mason are the 6 FA's the Cavs are chasing. There's news on each of them going to the Cavs so there's no clear cut yet. I really think we could get one of them.

Honestly, I like what the Cavs are doing. Last year, Ferry waited to get Mo, and he got a sure easy deal with Shaq, waiting until the Suns took Delonte off the deal. Ferry has only made good deals, so I can only hope to expect more good moves to come based on his consistency.

None of these Fa's would even start. Basically, they will just add more athleticism and hopefully Wally can shoot the ball. Wally was supposed to be the wing we needed but he really hasn't become what the Cavs wanted unfortunately.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Right now it seems like Marion, Parker, Dahntay Jones, Linas Kleiza, McDyess and Desmond Mason are the 6 FA's the Cavs are chasing. There's news on each of them going to the Cavs so there's no clear cut yet. I really think we could get one of them.

Honestly, I like what the Cavs are doing. Last year, Ferry waited to get Mo, and he got a sure easy deal with Shaq, waiting until the Suns took Delonte off the deal. Ferry has only made good deals, so I can only hope to expect more good moves to come based on his consistency.

I'm really loving that he's actually doing some smart things this year and really looking to help the team. I wasn't ttoo happy with a couple of the moves in the past and the Jiri Welsch move still stings me to this day.

one of these Fa's would even start. Basically, they will just add more athleticism and hopefully Wally can shoot the ball. Wally was supposed to be the wing we needed but he really hasn't become what the Cavs wanted unfortunately.

That's been our curse, bringing in good spot-up shooters and then them not being able to hit a consistent shot. Hopefully Wally gets his act together and if we get Parker, hopefully the curse doesn't fall upon him.