Breaking News: Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Crash

Smitty

I wonder if Tiger will ever come out and actually tell the media what happened because you would think he'd eventually get annoyed of people talking about it and spreading false rumors.

Well, clearly something fishy happened, or he would have just come clean about it from the start. So, considering that, there is absolutely no way he tells what happened since he is not legally obligated to.

Looks like the [expletive] has hit the fan for Tiger. I hate the media for so many reasons. They get way too much freedom in this country. They're invading his privacy like I've never seen before.

• 4 weeks later...

rumors, i stress, RUMORS are flying around that it was a domestic dispute between him and his wife that got outta hand...he may have had an affair. i guess he tried to bounce, and she chased him outta the house with a golf club, and broke the back window to the car as he was trying to leave...

which makes more sense than her breaking the back window to get him out of the drivers seat...

and if he's lived there for any length of time, he should know there is a tree and a fire hydrant by his driveway...must have been leaving pretty hastily..

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

guess i had really just scratched the surface with that one...haha, never thought it would turn into this