Live or 2k?

Check my Stats

That's an old video complaining about things before the latest patch. While there are still some bugs, 2k is, for the most part, fixed.

2k > Live

There are still lot of bugs in the game. My player mode is basically un playable, my version actually froze up and got deleted on the autosave, my friends version stopped working after the first season, there is also the clone problem, players names changing, centers getting 99 ratings from 3, I could go on. Online play is still shabby, the servers are down quite a bit, some of the games dont count, a little bit of lag, etc. There are a lotttt of things wrong with this game, although the gameplay is very good imo especially when you want to just play it with some friends, but play it long enough and you will find a ton of glitches in the game.

There are still lot of bugs in the game. My player mode is basically un playable, my version actually froze up and got deleted on the autosave, my friends version stopped working after the first season, there is also the clone problem, players names changing, centers getting 99 ratings from 3, I could go on. Online play is still shabby, the servers are down quite a bit, some of the games dont count, a little bit of lag, etc. There are a lotttt of things wrong with this game, although the gameplay is very good imo especially when you want to just play it with some friends, but play it long enough and you will find a ton of glitches in the game.

Try some other modes, Association is fun as hell, and deep.

Definitely 2k.

I rented Live 10 not too long ago, and it SUCKED. I tried to approach it with an open mind, but man. It just sucked.

Execellent features...horrible gameplay.

If only EA and 2k could collab for one epic game lol.

Yeah from what I hear My player mode is extremely buggy, but I guess I'm not complaining since I play Association mode instead lol. If the OP isn't concerned about My Player mode, then go with 2k no question. If this is the biggest feature you are looking forward to, you might want to try both demos to see which gameplay you like more.

ive played my player mode for a while, and have never had any problems.

This video might persuade your decision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h__T2bwiNic

i think the person who made that video needs to go outside...

I rented 2K10, wasn't overly impressed. The my player mode was fun, but got old really quickly. I needed a new subscription of SI since my old one has like 2 issues left, so I renewed and will be getting Live for free. I don't play bball games a bunch, so having every little detail isn't really important, but Live looks visually more appealing to me.