Rasheed: Floppers Are Ruining The NBA

MainEv3nt

Celtics forward Rasheed Wallace is upset with what he believes is an epidemic of flopping in the NBA.

Wallace says he was duped into his fifth technical foul of the season by Raptors forward Hedo Turkoglu on Friday night.

"They've got to know that he's a [darn] flopper. That's all Turkododo do," Wallace said after Boston beat Toronto. "Flopping shouldn't get you nowhere. He acts like I shot him.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/63047/20091128/rasheed_floppers_are_ruining_the_nba/

"They've got to know that he's a [darn] flopper. That's all Turkododo do," Wallace said after Boston beat Toronto. "Flopping shouldn't get you nowhere. He acts like I shot him.

:lol: I agree with Sheed. Most Players do nothin but flop flop and it gets ridiculous.

• Owner

There wasn't much flopping in the late 80's and early 90's (when I started watching basketball). That was around the time guys loved to contest shots, and you wouldn't get called for every bump you gave a player in mid-air.

Now, it's a habit to look for a flop on a break if you're a mismatch, instead of blocking the shot or ripping the ball as the player brings it up over his head. It makes the game less exciting, to be honest.

Where I really don't agree with much of what Rasheed says, I actually agree here.