Hypothetical Question: Would You Be Okay With Losing Bosh But Getting The First Pick In The Draft?

Just a completely hypothetical situation here, but would you be okay with trading Bosh to another team for something like a combonation of young talent, depth, picks, expirings etc... (I'm not saying all of these things would be coming to the Raptors, jsut a combo of some of them) and as a result of trading Bosh for no immediate impact player, the Toronto Raptors end up being a terrible team and getting the 1st pick in the draft?

Basically, what I am asking is, would you be happy if the Raptors trade Bosh for some assets next season, or even during the summer, and end up getting the 1st pick in the draft? Or would you rather not trade Bosh, make a run for the playoffs and hope that he doesn't decide to pack up and leave?

Next years draft is much much better and since I'm feeling like DeRozan is the future, I'm not opposed to it, especially since it could be either Favors, Wall, or Aldrich.

Ideally if we COULD deal Bosh I'd want to deal him for a team who had a high pick in the drafts (Jazz owning Knicks pick anyone?). Then ideally we'd deal Bargnani and Jose for picks, just start from the ground up since I don't think Bargnani and Jose can be a core on a championship team. Next year's draft is going to be insanely deep if the majority of top prospects declare.