Artest vs Jefferson

moeroadkill

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All Jefferson is, is a scorer, which is not a bad thing depending on the system. I think he fits perfectly into the Spurs line up because they needed to find another guy besides the big 3 that could score. However, Artest fits perfectly into any system, he got a decent 3 ball he can handle the ball a little and what I think sets him apart from Jefferson is he will cover the other teams best player. What does that means for the Lakers? Means Artest will lock down PP and allow Kobe to just go off.

Ron Artest is the better player. They are both good fits, I believe Artest is a better fit too though.

Which Jefferson are you talking about? Some have responded with Richard and others have responded with Al....

If you're comparing RJ and Artest, then Artest no question. More aggressive overall player and plays much better defense. If you're comparing Artest and Al, well they're different positions but Al is a much more effective player. He can give you at least a 20 point 10 rebound game daily.

Edit: Oh wait, I just saw Fish said "All Jefferson is" not "Al Jefferson is" lol, my bad.

Edited by Gil-Zero

Gimmie Artest all day. Very good defender, and a hard-nosed player - I love his personality, can light a fire under his team.

Not too bad of a scorer, either.

Jefferson may be a better and flashier offensive player but I'd take Artest if I'm trying to build a winning franchise.

Better player offensively is Jefferson, better player defensively is Artest, although I've never seen RJ to be a slouch on that side of the ball. I would say, though that Ron brings more of an all-around game to your team than RJ would, even with the slight drop in offensive production.

But for my team, in its current construction, Artest is far and away the better player out of the two.

Artest because he is great on the defensive end and is decent on the offensive end. He also can pump up your team and get them going with his personality, and having him on your team also makes your team alot more physical right away because his play is contagious.