New skin..

xx.

• Owner

RD..could you make a really simple sig with that Wade pic from the main banner? It looks sick. Just the pic and Wade as the text.

http://i49.tinypic.com/11rq0zr.jpg

As for adding other players to the main banner, I don't know. That may have to wait. Melo is an option, but then I'd have to consider others, like CP3, Garnett, Dirk, or Nash.

The main banners are fine, the only concern is adding more players to the team banners. No rush though, having one really isn't a big deal to me and I'm sure it doesn't matter to anyone else.

Edited by Gil-Zero

• Owner

I have all of the team banners done (except for two, I think), three guys for each team unless that team has more than three potential stars (ex. Boston, Orlando, LA). I just need to go get them the next time I make a trip to my house, sometime before Christmas. :(

And for the Heat, it'll be Wade, Beasley and O'Neal.

It would be nice to have Haslem in, too. For one he's co-captain of the team. Second, he's so solid out there. He's their glue/hustle guy, or whatever they need him to be each day. Plus, I remember a D Fisher banner for the Lakers before. He's their vet that's been there the whole time for all their championships this decade. Haslem is a similar guy for the Heat. He's been there the whole time.

Edit: You don't have to do it if you don't want to or don't have time, btw. You've worked hard on all the banners.

Edited by Poe

• Owner

Fisher was on the banner for LA because they won it all. I added extra guys for Boston and Orlando, since they were the other two teams repping the East in the Finals over the last two years.

Fisher won't be on the LA banner this time around, though. It'll more than likely be Kobe, Gasol, Bynum and Artest. No Fisher or Odom.

I think I'm going to stick with the Finals reps from last year, plus Boston (because they are stacked) and probably the Spurs (since getting Jefferson) for the four teams that have four on the banner.

If I added guys like Haslem, it would only be fair I added sixth men like Crawford, or long-tenured players such as Fisher, and that would probably add up to 120+ banners in the end. The work doesn't really matter, but just making it fair for everyone, that would be complicated, as some teams really only have three guys who deserve the banner placement to begin with.

• Owner

It would be kinda cool to have 120+ banners actually, but it's not necessary. Everything is looking good the way it is :)

Haha, it would actually be pretty cool to have one for every player in the league...but...lol.

• Like 1