Looky what I got

Guest N4S

Ya they are luxury box.

AI will probably play. If not it's still a sell pout and should be decent. Me and my girl are heading down.

He better play. This game sold out within a few hours after he signed, don't think everybody is showing up to watch Willie Green and Samuel Dalembert.

And it looks like your seats are slightly better than mine. Jealous!

I'm happy the game is on NBA TV. I have been excited for this game because the moment when AI checks in off the bench or if he's starting, the reception the Philly fans will give him is just gonna be a special moment.

Enjoy the game dude, and you got a nice deal with the reserved parking and tix!

• Owner

I hope AI fails. If he was a real competitor, he would have signed with a contender, swallowed his pride, and came off the bench. But nah, he's gotta go back to Philly and end his career without a ring.

If he was a competitor, he would sign with a team he can play on, and actually earn his ring, not Darko his way to a championship like a [expletive].

Or go back home and help the Sixers make the playoffs, raise their attendance and give the fans hope.

If you're still capable of putting up 20+ a game, you don't coattail a contender, you make it your own to become a vital piece in one.

When Iverson gets 38 years old and still doesn't have a ring...maybe he can sign with a contender and come off the bench, letting guys like LeBron and Wade do everything. It's too bad he's not that old yet, so being a leech is not an option, or else Michael Jordan wasn't a real competitor when he signed with Washington for two years.