Woods taking 'indefinite break' from golf

ChosenOne

http://a.espncdn.com/golfonline/img/profiles/462.jpg

Tiger Woods said Friday he is taking an indefinite leave from golf to work on saving his marriage, using the word "infidelity" for the first time in a statement posted on his Web site.

"After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf," Woods said. "I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person."

Woods and his wife, Elin, have been married five years and have a 2-year-old daughter and 10-month-old son.

I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness.

ESPN.com

Edited by ChosenOne

Dude just truly needs a break from the media...

Yes he does but this is what the media is known for they are around cause of things like these.

Agreed, he's only human.

Yeah he is a human that is one of the most popular men in the world, and he made one of biggest mistakes a person can make (more than once lol) he brought upon himself what he is recieving and has no one to blame but himself. I am not saying that he deserves what the media is doing to him, but I am also not say that he does not deserve it. The media made him the man he was and now the media is going to do all it can to destroy him only to bring him back up when all this is done.

Yeah he is a human that is one of the most popular men in the world, and he made one of biggest mistakes a person can make (more than once lol) he brought upon himself what he is recieving and has no one to blame but himself. I am not saying that he deserves what the media is doing to him, but I am also not say that he does not deserve it.

i agree. it does suck for him that the media is doing all of this, but he should have seen it coming. there is no way that he would have been able to get away with all he has been doing forever. there are millions of people watching him all the time, people are going to find out everything eventually