Jersey Shore (MTV)

Guest The Situation

LMFAO @ man protein shake on her face. I agree 100% though.

The show would never survive with a different cast IMO. These 7 are the GOAT reality show characters.

I agree, one of those things that u cant just succeed with different people. Everyone at the shore will already know about the show and seen it. I mean look at the fight with Ronnie in the recent episode.. it was obvious that guy just wanted to be on tv.. but he picked a fight with a guy twice his size lol.

I can't believe people actually watch this garbage, and the girls on this show are nasty, so you guys must have very low standards for these STD whores.

http://n3t.net/humor/motivation/high_horse.jpg

I can't believe people actually watch this garbage, and the girls on this show are nasty, so you guys must have very low standards for these STD whores.

Haha how high do your standards have to be to get wit a girl? You act like we are talking about wifing them lmao!

Haha Mike catches so much hate but he's obviously the man.

Ronnie is the fakest dude alive it's sad and he trys to turn everyone against Mike.

Vinny is like that kid who talks too much and thinks hes funny but hes not an no one really likes him.

Pauly D I thought was gonna be a complete tool bag he turned out to be pretty cool, never really got into any drama

^and it doesnt look like Vinny has alot of game (as Mike said) it seems like Mike and Pauly were getting some sort of action every episode and he was just on the side dancing or something.

He doesn't the only 3 chicks he was wit was Mike's sister, which Mike set up. That ugly Tonya girl, and the super drunk chick at AC. He didn't even sleep anyone, loser. Idk how he went there and got nothing.

Edited by Fish7718