Surprising Teams In Each Conference? (So Far Of Course)

MainEv3nt

East:

The Good: Milwaukee Bucks-yes i know there only 11-11 but i honestly didnt expect them to be .500 an make a lil noise like there doing.

The Bad: Washington Wizards-see i also like the wizards along with the mavs, there my 2nd team mainly cus im in virginia, an when we got mike miller an randy foye i was real excited an i expected us to be elite an around 4th seed in the east. the wizards have been so bad this season it pains me to see. i mean seriously arenas gets a triple double an we lose?

West:

The Good: Dallas Mavericks-yes u can call me bias an i probably am, but honestly i never expected us to have such a great start like we have. 3rd in the west, 2nd in team defense (which is amazing) dampier has been playing amazing, drew gooden an kris humphries been stepping up. once we get josh howard healthy were going to be a scary team (and of course nobody will admit it lol.)

The Bad: Portland Trailblazers-yeh there still having a solid season there 14-11 but i expected them to do so much better. wtf has been with brandon roy lately. hes doesn't seem the same. (for the bad i was gonna put spurs but they been hit with the injury bug.)

yes its still crazy early but im speaking on so far of course.

Edited by Epidemik

mavs really lol. id put Denver in the good, especailly because i dont see Howard returning to form for a while, which is such a shame. Id also put Spurs in the bad.

ur east though is bang on

everyone expected denver to do good tho...could u had seen the mavs have this good of a start without josh howard?