LeBron James steals ball, Thunder fan's french fries

Cobb

Source: Yahoo! Sports

LeBron James(notes) put on quite the show Sunday night in Oklahoma City, scoring a season-high 44 points, stuffing the rest of box score with seven rebounds, six assists and four steals, helping the Cavs to a big road win, and even stopping for some quick drive-thru fast food during a break in the first half action.

After stealing the ball and stumbling through a foul to convert a layup, the hungry superstar stopped along the baseline to snag some french fries from a boy seated in the front row wearing a Durant jersey. Yoink!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsGb3oTaaAA

I find this hilarious.

Edited by CobbFC09

He made that kids day, what better Christmas present than having LeBron James eat YOUR french fries on national TV and getting a high five from him? I think it's pretty cool. A step in the right direction for LeBron to somewhat get his image back that he's not a douchebag after all.

Still kinda cocky but not nearly as bad as dancing. My question is, is it legal for LeBron to basically throw himself a pass down court? He had the ball over his head, took 2 steps, threw the ball to himself and then got an and 1. Ridiculous...