Michael Beasley or Luis Scola?

Poe

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's really tough, right now, I'd go with Scola. He's got great post moves, knows how to play the game, and has a better attitude. I saw the dude play in person (Rockets @ Blazers) and damn...he killed us with his post moves, they were beautiful. Plus, in my opinion, right now, he's got a better mid range jumper than Beasley. Though Beasley does have far more potential and a better future, Scola wins right now.

• Like 1

At first thought I was thinking it was an obvious answer, but on second thought.. Scola is actually a pretty underrated player. As of right now he is probably better in terms of more refined skills on the offensive end, fundamentals, and just overall on-court awareness.

Thing about Beasley is just that he's so talented and definitely has a much brighter future. He clearly wins in the athletics department, and with that plus improved hustle on the defensive end I'm going to have to go with Beasley defensively. He's already shown some good flashes of being a dominant offensive player, and the fact that Beas has been producing as the #2 option for a better team, I'll say that Beasley as the current better overall player.

Idk, call me a homer or whatever, but I'd still easily take Beas over Luis.